Don Phediuk
Junior
Junior
My place: Rome IT
I LIKE: all dogs

How to train my puppy to not pee in the house

Postby Don Phediuk

hello..
Any tips on training puppy not to pee in the house?

He's a pitbull puppy at 10 months old.

I take him for a walk he does nothing but play, I take him back inside he pees.

Also he likes to bite when playing.

Any tips on how to get him to stop?

How to train my puppy to not pee in the house
John
My place: San Francisco USA

Re: How to train my puppy to not pee in the house

Dogs Forums
It s no coincidence that man s best friend cannot talk.

Dogs Pictures
Dog Kuna
The Neighbors Horror
The Neighbors Horror
My place: Puppies Land

Postby Dog Kuna

Your pitbull puppy is at 10 months old. Very good that you take him for a walk everyday where he does nothing but play. When yiou take him back inside, he pee! This is not a good thing. Peeing inside is a behavioral problem.

So start training the puppy, you will have to build your routine around your puppy's needs, and these are reliably predictable when they are very young. Puppies need to urinate immediately after waking up, so you need to be there to take your puppy straight into the garden without any delay.

Dogs Forums

Puppies have very poor bladder control, and need to urinate at least every hour or two. They can urinate spontaneously when they get excited! Be careful of this things too!

Continue this and always go with your puppy into the garden so you are there to reward and attach the cue words to the successful actions! Fortunately, puppies are creatures of habit, so as long as you introduce the garden to your puppy as its toilet area early on, you should be able to avoid most of the common pitfalls.

By this he will be accustomed to pee outside rather than in the house.

I ADORE www.smartdogs.info

Dogs Forums
Thimothy
My place: Dublin

Don Phediuk wrote: hello..Any tips on training puppy not to pee in the house?He's a pitbull puppy at 10 months old. I take him for a walk he does nothing ...

How are you, Don Phediuk ! Are you serious ? My dog would never do that. Let s see what others say !

Dogs Forums

General Dog Discussion Dog Health Problems Dog Training Tips Dog Behaviour Dog Nutrition Dog Breeds Dog Accessories