Don Phediuk
Junior
Junior
My place: Rome IT
I LIKE: all dogs

How to train my puppy to leave it

Postby Don Phediuk

Hello !!
My 4 month old puppy Sara , a chihuahua, has one problem that I cannot fix she not leaving things like our cat alone.

Our cat is not aggressive whatsoever and doesn't usually attack her, if anything he plays with her, but her constant aggravation of him has him, every time she comes near, hissing and growling. I'm afraid that he is going to hurt her, or visa versa.

She is proving a difficult dog to train because she doesn't really have all her gears turning if ya know what I mean. But I believe that no dog is un-trainable.

How to train my puppy to leave it
Thimothy
My place: Sidney AU

Re: How to train my puppy to leave it

Dogs Forums
Never judge a dog s pedigree by the kind of books he does not chew.

Dogs Pictures
Dog Kuna
The Neighbors Horror
The Neighbors Horror
My place: Puppies Land

Postby Dog Kuna

Your 4 month old puppy Sara , a chihuahua is becoming very angry to your cat. The cat is not aggressive whatsoever and doesn't usually attack your puppy, but the puppy has a constant aggravation of him. Very serious problem to be aggressive towards a cat who is cute and not hurt her.

This has solutions. You need to be careful about the thing from the beginning. You can place Kitty in a protective carrier while the puppy is in another room. Provide a cat toy or catnip to the cat to keep it there and not to come in touch of the puppy. This will make the puppy keep calm.

Dogs Forums

Most puppies prefer cat-chasing to any other reward so don’t allow your baby dog to get his first taste. This is to be done from the beginning!! You can study some books written on this topics and learn many more things from there.The good news is that puppy and kitty can be very good friends!!

I ADORE www.smartdogs.info

Dogs Forums
Adam
My place: Adelaide AU

Don Phediuk wrote: Hello !!My 4 month old puppy Sara , a chihuahua, has one problem that I cannot fix she not leaving things like our cat alone. Our cat ...

Yo, Don Phediuk ! Maybe ... Dogs are so loyal. Very strange.

Dogs Forums

General Dog Discussion Dog Health Problems Dog Training Tips Dog Behaviour Dog Nutrition Dog Breeds Dog Accessories