Don Phediuk
Junior
Junior
My place: Rome IT
I LIKE: all dogs

How do i teach my puppy to high five

Postby Don Phediuk

hello everbody

So i have a 3month old puppy yorkshire terrier and she knows sit and other tricks that i can teach her that arer easy for her to learn and please tell me how to teach her the trick about high five , How to train her have same trick or i don know can samebody tell me more about this ?

How do i teach my puppy to high five
Mark
My place: St Paul USA

Re: How do i teach my puppy to high five

Dogs Forums
Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog s face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window!

Dogs Pictures
Dog Kuna
The Neighbors Horror
The Neighbors Horror
My place: Puppies Land

Postby Dog Kuna

Dogs Forums

It is very good to be careful with 3month old puppy Yorkshire terrier and who knows sit and other tricks. Now to teach her to do high five you have to follow a definite way.

At first choose a quiet area. It is important to find a spot where you and your dog can work together without distractions. Then, place one of the treats in your palm, make a fist, and put your hand under your dog’s nose. Hold it four or five inches (10 - 12.5cm) away from his face. Your dog may smell the treat and paw at your hand.

Open your fist and hold your flat palm in the air vertically. Acknowledge each successful touch by your dog with a treat. And then add a verbal cue, like saying “High-Five!” each time your dog touches your palm. Now you can celebrate with your dog, and he won’t leave you hanging.

This is the way that you can be successful in teaching her to do the job.

I ADORE www.smartdogs.info

Dogs Forums
Frank
My place: Adelaide AU

Don Phediuk wrote: hello everbody So i have a 3month old puppy yorkshire terrier and she knows sit and other tricks that i can teach her that arer easy ...

Hiya, Don Phediuk ! Are you serious ? My dog makes noise when reading this. I will search the Internet. I promise.

Dogs Forums

General Dog Discussion Dog Health Problems Dog Training Tips Dog Behaviour Dog Nutrition Dog Breeds Dog Accessories