Junior
Junior
My place: Rome IT
I LIKE: all dogs

How to train my puppy to sleep in his bed

Postby Don Phediuk

helloo.

My puppies always follow me everywhere!

If i'm in the bathroom they cry at the door till i open it.
And they always jump on my bed, i have a cage and to dog beds they never sleep in them!!
They always cry until i put them on the bed with me, how can i teach them to sleep in there own beds
Oh and btw they always bark really loud! please same help?

How to train my puppy to sleep in his bed
William
My place: Cape Town ZA

Re: How to train my puppy to sleep in his bed

Dogs Forums
You always sympathize with the underdog, except when the other dog is yours.

Dogs Pictures
Smart Puppy
The Neighbors Horror
The Neighbors Horror
My place: Puppies Land

Postby Smart Puppy

Your dogs need some obedience training. You should get a trainer in order to get the job done in the best possible way.

Don't let them in your bed anymore. Make their own cosy corner in the room, buy some cosy beds, soft blankets and put also one of your shirts there. To keep them occupied before falling asleep find some interesting toys. Also check the crate training.

Anyway, it's not an easy task since your dogs are not puppies anymore. But with patience everything is possible. Good luck!

Dogs Forums

I PREFER www.smartdogs.info

Dogs Forums
Donald
My place: Adelaide AU

Don Phediuk wrote: helloo.My puppies always follow me everywhere! If i'm in the bathroom they cry at the door till i open it. And they always jump on ...

Yeah, Don Phediuk ! You should be a little more explicit, man. I have a very special dog. Waiting for other opinions.

Dogs Forums

General Dog Discussion Dog Health Problems Dog Training Tips Dog Behaviour Dog Nutrition Dog Breeds Dog Accessories